The IFP Course Selection Form outlines our course options and expectations. Once you apply to IFP, please consult with your academic advisor and submit this form in addition to your application.
The UGA IFP is open to students from all majors at any point in their academic careers. Students attending other colleges are encouraged to apply as well as high school seniors who will be entering a university in the fall semester. There are no pre-requisites, and we assume no prior knowledge of the subject matter other than normal high school coursework. You do not need to be in the Honors Program, however students signing up for our introductory level courses will receive Honors credit.
- ANTH 2120H. 3 hours. Introduction to Anthropology (Honors)
- ECOL 1000H. 3 hours. Ecological Basis of Environmental Issues (Honors)
- ECOL 1000L. 1 hour. Ecological Basis of Environmental Issues Laboratory
- GEOL 2350H. 4 hours. Physical Geology (Honors) and/or GEOL 2360H. 4 hours. Historical Geology (Honors)
- ANTH 4020. 3 hours. Indians of North America
- ECOL 4160. 4 hours. Ecology of North America
- GEOL 4330. 3 hours. Geology of North America
Honors option may be available for any of the above (contact the course instructor to discuss this option). Geology Honors directed reading (GEOL 4960H) may also be available to IFP students.